Health @ Home
1. Home Care services (Un-skilled)
When restrictions of aging, different ability, chronic illness or cognitive difficulty make it challenging for individuals to fully care for themselves at home, FGS Healthcare professionals are at hand to assist.
Having one of our professionals as part of your team of caregivers, improves the quality of life for you & your loved one.
We offer professional, attentive, hands-on-care delivered with compassionate kindness.
For many FGS clients, our caregivers have become trusted friends and family, relieving them of worry and constant concern for their family member. Serving our clients from the comfort of their homes is our joy.
Our services include;
- @Home Nursing -Medications, assessments, teaching, postoperative care, and more
- Companion Care – Meal preparation, light housekeeping, playing games, shopping & other client activities that need a companion.
- @Home personal Care –
Assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transfers, feeding & more!
- FGS Cluster Care program – Our team of caregivers provides care for a group of individuals in a specific location by tasks, consolidating visits and providing a more coordinated, cost-effective approach for you. Do you have friends in the same building who have similar needs? This program is for you.
2. Hospice Care Support Services
Hospice care focuses on the palliation of a terminally ill patient’s pain and symptoms and attending to their emotional and spiritual needs at the end of life. Hospice care prioritizes comfort and quality of life by reducing pain and suffering.
Choosing hospice care can bring comfort and compassion to the lives of patients and their families. Its is also a daunting journey when you dont have the right team.
For the patient, it is a decision to ensure this End of life phase is as peaceful, comfortable and pain-free as possible.
For the family, it can be a time of mixed feelings of grief, joy, stress and so much more for the family caregivers.
Thankfully, primary caregivers do not have to labor alone.
FGS Hospice professionals are here to offer hands-on support for patients and their families
- Patient Care Management
- Nurse Case Management
- Private duty hospice Nurses & Aides for individual clients who need extra support
- Temporary & Supplemental Staffing for Hospice Agencies.
3. Home Healthcare (Skilled)
Home health care offers a varied range of health care services that can be provided in your home for an illness or injury. It is convenient, personalized, and effective and provided in the comfort of your home.
Our goal is to ensure quality, timely and efficient services where you are most comfortable!
Our Array of Nursing Skilled services range from;
- Wound care & dressing Changes
- Catheter care (insertion and maintenance)
- Patient and caregiver education & training
- Ostomy/colostomy care
- Enteral nutrition/tube feeding
- Intravenous or nutrition therapy
- Monitoring serious illness and unstable health status
- Hospice & Palliative Care
We also collaborate with providers for:
- Occupational Therapy
- Acupunture & Oriental medicine
- Herbal medicine